Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I rode my bike!

I rode my bike this weekend.  Oh I know that lot's of people did, but I haven't been in the habit of joining them recently.  It was nice to be on two wheels again, instead of four, although it turns out my extended vacation from pedaling a bike means that I am less adept at it than I should be.  Or at least less adept than I remember being at one time, in the past, the way past.

Anyway, I rode to work on Friday and took the long way home to boost my weekly mileage approximately 100,712% over the prior week (okay math geeks, it was an infinite % increase if you want to get technical), and I rode my Niner One-9 on Sunday with my kids on their Niners.  Easy pace but much fun.

I will have a bit more to say about it, plus a bit about the Tour de Suisse, the Daphane, and the upcoming Tour de France, all later this week.  In the meantime, enjoy the first nice weather the Inland Northwest has experienced since last August.  Tuesday Night racing this week, 2nd to last Wednesday Night Mountain Bike Race and Summer Parkways - more fun than that at which you can shake a stick.
SSD

No comments:

Post a Comment