Monday, August 8, 2011

Tour de France

I can't help myself.  I am still wondering on weekend mornings why I can't watch the Tour de France.

I hope there is decent coverage of the Tour of Utah and the Tour of Colorado, which for some reason they are calling the Pro USA Cycling Something-or-other.  It may not be a 100-proof fix, but hopefully for a junkie like me it will be enough.

In the meantime, I started reading David Miller's autobiography to help me with the transition.  Look for a review coming someday.

Also, if I had been a real man, I would be posting a review of the Midnight Century right now, but there was no way I had 100 miles in my legs, much less 100 miles of up/down/up/down/gravel/gravel/gravel in them, all in the midst of the night.  Good night for it though.  I hope next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment